Love is not about how much you say I LOVE YOU…..
Love is about how much you can prove your LOVE is TRUE…….
yesterday im the one and only that happy….
today, im the one and only that very sad…..
and tomorrow, i never knew what would i feel………
quotes of the day……
MANICURE MUSE: Stella McCartney AW’12
After a sporty chic Spring ‘12 collection and with Olympic uniforms on the way, it comes as no surprise that Stella McCartney is keeping the athletic-wear ball rolling for Fall. “The Stella woman is about balance,” said McCartney of her Fall collection. Body con tweed dresses with symmetrical white stripes are fine by me, so, with that said, I give you my Stella McCartney ladyfingers.
To recreate this look, I used: Forbidden by Chanel, Beige Babe by Rimmel London, Marine Blue by The Balm and White nail art paint by Kiss Nail Art.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a dark brown nail
2. Paint a half circle of blue starting from the top of your nail ending at the center
3. Using your taupe, paint 1/4 of a circle on a corner of your nail
4. Repeat on the other corner leaving a small space of brown still exposed in the center
5. Using a white nail art brush, draw a squiggly line on the left side
6. Repeat making another line symmetrical with the one you just made
7. Top it off with Seche Vite’s Fast Dry Top Coat
“Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead… Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow….. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
Page 1 of 6